Monday, July 21, 2014

Weekend...SL...Beach...

I carried out all weekend on SL beach, weather in real life is awful now... 
I found in my inventory recent successful purchase - SHIKI Mesh Bikini
Wishing to write a post about bikini SHIKI-Mesh Bikini I found that LM is broken! Oh my God, I read in the blog that SHIKI is now closed! So sad, becouse it is one of wondeful designers of SL clothes (specialy i like mesh bikinies :P )
All of you still can find SHIKI goods in the Second Life Marketplace. Choose adult maturity level to find it. 
Hope this designer will back to Second Life and happy us to new nice clothes!
Anyway I made this picture for you my dear!






















What wear Mili:

Bikini: SHIKI Mesh Bikini - Red Hibiscus (avelable in Marketplace, maturity level is Adult);
Hair: [LeLutka] Trend hair - Light Blonde;
Barefoot: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words. You can purchase my mesh bikinis on the marketplace. Here is a link to one. Thanks again. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SHIKI-Mesh-Bikini-RED-HIBISCUS/5106326

    ReplyDelete